Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Other Sites and J. Fargo's

My Car and Other ruins
First, I'm not implying my car is a ruin. I took the photo and didn't realize my car was in the picture. After I saw the sites I wanted to see, I then stopped along the road to visit the smaller ruins. Most were right off the road or within a 10 minutes walk.

For dinner tonight I found another local brewery. The bartender was much nicer. In fact, when I ordered the Dark Bock, she worked for like five minutes to get me a foam-free pint. I guess I was the first to order this beer since they had changed the kegs. I'm not a big bock fan, but the brew was good. I then order a classic calzone for 2-3 people, or one person who had just spent the whole day exploring a great national park. When I got the bill, I noticed she didn't charge me for the second beer, a dark wheat. I let her know and she thanked me for being honest and charged me for the smaller size. A much better experience than last night's meal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool pics Keith!