Monday, July 21, 2008

"Tooned Up" Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Tooned Up Buffy
No, this is not Buffy "tuned" up, like a car or piano, but "tooned up" like a cartoon. When I saw this action figure announced months ago, I wanted to buy it. However, I waited too long and it was sold out at most online stores. Then Cinequest had it available again so I ordered it, and two week later, my largest Buffy action figure arrived. She stands, 10 inches tall on her base, and comes with a total of four hands. I opted to attach the hands with weapons, because it look better.


Tooned Up Buffy Side

Yes, I even opened the box! I had to because she was packed inside Styrofoam, inside a very big box. I have seen other live-action characters turned into an animated version, such a Princess Leia and R2D2. The version of Buffy was designed by Electric Tiki.

No comments: