Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Comic-Con 2008

I was lucky enough to get a pass for Sunday. Two days after I bought the pass, all tickets to Comic-Con 2008 sold out! I believe this is a first. I would have bought a 4-day pass months ago, but at the time I had a work trip planned that week. I didn't know my work schedule until two weeks ago. So at least I'll be able to go on Sunday, and buy a few action figures, maybe on discount. There are a few events on Sunday I want to see, including Ghost Whisper, with Jennifer Love Hewitt, and a showing of "Once More With Feeling", the Buffy musical, with audience participation encouraged. This ought to be fun. My only conflict is that "Starship Smackdown XI" overlaps with Ghost Whisper. But Jennifer Love Hewitt? I'll be there with my camera and my zoom lens!

1 comment:

Karen said...

The con has so many overlaps this year it's logistically hard to plan anything except the must sees!