Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm not really into flowers


I am a
Canna


What Flower
Are You?




Got this link from another blogger. I have no plants in my house, or outside, but the quiz is still kind of interesting.

Here is what it said about me:

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

I guess that might be true, as I post my accomplishments right here on this blog for the whole world to see.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm a violet.

"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

Anonymous said...

I am a Canna too.

OB