Saturday, January 22, 2005

Life Of Keith Video

Well, I have created an odd video to be used as an introduction to my blog. I filmed it using my web camera, which does not produce the best quality picture or video/audio synchronization. The file is over 5 MB, so it might take awhile to load if you are using an ancient dial-up modem.

Note: If you have trouble playing the video, try this. Right-click on the link, click "Save Target As.." and save the file to your computer. Then play the video from your computer. Windows Media Player should launch and play the video.

Updated on 01/29/05: I have changed the video from a "avi" to "mpg" format. Now Quicktime might play the video when you click on the "odd video" link.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I couldn't view directly from the blog but I did right click and download to the desktop. I was able to play it from there. Great introduction video!

Karen said...

It loads now. At first it was really slow and took several minutes but the video displayed correctly on the second click.

Bkworm said...

Hey, what a great way to introduce your blog! Chanced upon your blog site and will definitely keep tabs on it.