Monday, June 30, 2008

Short Ladder and Brews

Easy Climb
Yes, I got a warm-up for the climbing of ladders tomorrow.

I walked out of the hotel around six to walk to head to the brewery and to my surprise, it was raining! I can't complain. This was the first rain I've encountered on my trip so far, plus, my car needed a good wash!

So I drove to the Main Street Brewery, a few blocks down. I sat at the bar and ordered a stout beer. It turns out that this brewery had many "blends", as mixture of beers to create other beers, including the stout. First, the beers and food, a cheese burger, were great. However, the bartender must have been overworked. After I ordered my food, she ignored me and the other bar guests. She also dropped and broke two glasses. It was the man who appeared to be the owner/manager who got me my second beer and check. Tomorrow I'll try another place for dinner.

No comments: