Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another Sunday, Another Bike Ride

My weekend is complete. I took my final bike ride before my vacation. After watching "exciting" golf all afternoon, when Tiger Woods birdied the 18th hole to force a playoff game tomorrow, I quickly changed into my biking clothes and made another trek around Miramar Lake. There were no concerts today. In fact, the streets were void of cars, probably because everybody is spending time at home with their families, as this is Father's Day. Not being a father or having one, it was just another Sunday for me. So, who watches golf on Monday? What about all those people who flew in from cities across the country and even the world who have flights back home tomorrow? Will they stay one more day? Do the feel like they just saw a tie? I guess if I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd look into getting tickets for the match. Poor Tiger, the last thing he wanted to do is play another 18 holes with the pain he is obviously having in his left knee. I have never had surgery, but I know about knee pain.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Tiger. Torrey Pines. I'm glad I'm driving north instead of south tomorrow.