Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mono Lake and My Car

Rav-4 at Mono Lake
I stopped to take a few photos between Bishop and Lake Tahoe. There is a view point above the lake which looked like a good place to photograph my blue bike on my blue car with a blue lake and a very blue sky. Blue is my favorite color, if you haven't figured out. I was going to pick John up in Reno, but he took a shuttle from the airport to South Lake Tahoe so I arrived early with two other families. After unpacking the next goal was to get connected to the Internet. We were able to connect once but then the connection failed. So after a few reboots of the cable modem and router, we re-gained our connection to the outside world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe John was somewhat afraid that you might punch him in the head again for no reason at all!