Monday, July 02, 2007

New Air Conditioner Installed

New AC for real/Acutal Size!

I finally came home from work to a cool house. My air conditioner has been installed. It took them less than a day to install it. I have the thermometer set at 77 degrees right now, and it look a while for the AC to cool the house down. I can see I'm going to have an issue with the distribution of the air. My bathroom was very cool, while the living room, the farthest room from the blower, was the warmest. The Honeywell air filter I had added I'm sure will keep my house very clean. In fact I have just the fan running now, and with the variable speed blower, it is so quite I can't even hear it, but I feel the air blowing from the vent in this room. My only complaint about the air filter is it makes a loud "zap!" sound when a large piece of dust gets in, kind of like a bug zapper. This is normal and over time they said it would happen less as the air in my home gets cleaner. Now, I can't wait to see my gas and electric bill for July.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Installed in time to have to conserve! Zap! Zap! I'm sure that is driving you crazy.