Sunday, July 22, 2007

Clothes, Tents and Trails

Same Look, Same Clothes Now just because I'm posting lots of photos of myself doesn't mean that I like to see pictures of me in some sort of egotistical way. I just like to have every place I go documented in a photo. This shot of me was taken at Horseshoe Meadows the day before we set out for Whitney. I was given a request to wear different clothes on my next adventure, that way when I look at the photo years form now I'd remember where I was by what I was wearing. I guess since I have only one pair of hiking pants and three hiking shirts that all look the same, I do look like I'm wearing the same outfit for the last year.

Camping on the Rocks
Not the prettiest camp site, but it was functional. Once again I squeezed into my little, and slightly claustrophobic, tent for the night, but it served its purpose. It kept me warm and safe from bears :-)


Almost There

I believe that is Steve, and I think he is approaching Trail Crest. All the rocks and trials begin to look the same after a while.

No comments: