Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Missing Comic-Con 2007

For the first time since I started attending the Comic-Con, I'm not going. It conflicted with my summer vacation, which I really need. The only event I regret missing is the Futurama presentation. They'll probably talk about some episodes to be aired in 2008 for this newly renewed, brilliant show. Who knows, Matt Groening and David X. Cohen might even show an entire new episode! I just looked at who is on the panel and for the first time Katey Sagal will be there. She, of course, does the voice of the one-eyed Leela. I'll have to read other peoples reviews this year, as I'll be driving, boating, biking, hiking, camping, relaxing and drinking beer for the next two weeks.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I saw Futurama on the schedule and I am bummed I'm missing it too. You know it will be great!