Friday, July 20, 2007

Mt Whitney Videos

Proof I was There

To view the video I took at the summit of Mt. Whitney, click on of the two links below. The MP4 file should play using Quicktime, if you have the latest Quicktime version. If either of the movies won't play, try saving to disk (by right-clicking and select "save as...") first and play from your computer.

Quicktime movie, smaller file and video size

MP4 movie, medium file and large video size



I'm Here!



To view the video I took at Trail Crest, click on of the two links below:

Quicktime movie, huge file and large video size

MP4 movie, medium file and large video size

We all made it

I'm still learning how to convert my camera's video format to a format that everybody can view, retains the 640x480 size and is compressed to a smaller file size but still has a decent video quality, as in no blurring or pixelization. I had trouble with both my videos, and that is why I have two files for each and no two are the same size/format. Anyways, enjoy!

No comments: