Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mt. Whitney Group At Top

Happy Hiker at Summit Aren't we a great look group of hikers? This photo comes thanks to Jim, and of course Kim who took the picture. We don't look tired at all. I heard that everyone at the top of Whitney was too sick or tired to enjoy themselves. I saw quite the opposite. Everyone was smiling and full of energy. I didn't see it, but there was a group of hikers that were passing around Wild Turkey, a very strong whiskey. Now that would have made me feel dizzy and light headed, and probably prevented my from getting down the mountain. Somebody asked my why I was holding my arm up in all the photos. I told him I was trying to do something different. I have the same look in almost every hiking photo to date, so I held my arm up to show my accomplishment.

No comments: