Saturday, January 31, 2009

Exercising On a Nice Day

View Of Poway
I had no planned route for my Saturday morning bike ride, so I started off heading north. I detoured up a street in the Scripts Ranch business park to check out some new buildings being build. There wasn't much up there to see, but as I circled around the road I found a sidewalk that led me the the Scripts Ranch library. Since that is so near Miramar Lake, I rode up to the lake and followed the six mile path around it. It was quite busy with people walking, rollerblading, biking and running. From there continued riding through the neighborhood, which is quite hilly. I ended up by the new fire station, where I took this photograph of the valley below. As you can see, it was very sunny and clear. Not a cloud in the sky. After this short break, I completed the circle to Pomerado Road and made it back home feeling tired but good. Now I'm catching up on blogging and Facebooking (is this now a verb?) .

1 comment:

Karen said...

Social Networking is the catch-all phrase. Facebook can be a singular, plural, or verb depending on what you want to use it for. (I made up that last part)