Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another weekend gone by

Well, next week I have Friday off, and Sunday is Superbowl, so I should have more fun stuff to do. I spent most of this weekend inside relaxing and learning Facebook, which would explain my lack of blog postings, plus I bought nothing this weekend to review or write about.

I'm almost dreading another week at work knowing that the project I'm working on is coming to an end for me. The work will continue, just not here in San Diego, and I'm not willing to move to Key West. So by the end of summer, we will be shipping all the computer hardware, software and documents to Key West. However, there is still lots of work for me to do, so I constantly need "motivational" speeches by my co-workers to stay focused on the job. It is affecting everyone and moral is low. I'm not too worried, something else will come along, hopefully with the same company. I don't want to have to start over with zero hours of vacation, as I am planning another two week road trip this Summer.

1 comment:

Karen said...

And it might be fun to work on a new project and finally be free of Key West.