Friday, May 09, 2008

iPod Classic

iPod Classis
I jumped on the bandwagon. I bought an iPod today. I got the iPod Classic 80GB, which has a 2 1/2 inch LCD screen. It can hold 20,000 or 100 hours of video. Now, I'll never fill it to capacity, but it is nice to have that option. the 160GB version was $100 more and didn't seem necessary. I downloaded a few albums to it today, including some from They Might Be Giants, as you can see. I have yet to listen to a full song, but the audio sounded good so far. No video yet. I'm not sure I could watch a full length movie on the small screen, even on an airplane, but I might try next time. Tomorrow I'll connect it to my new auxiliary adapter in the Mustang and see how it works. My motivation for buying the iPod was an e-mail from my sister who said Rick Steves had audio tours of Italy available for free on iTunes, and since we will be going there this November, it sounded like a good idea.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Go iPod!