Thursday, May 08, 2008

Five More Joshua Tree Pictures

Preparing for Hiking
Getting ready for the hike. Actually, I was the only one who had to get ready. Once we arrived at the trail head, I had to take out and adjust my hiking poles while everyone else took off. I always over-prepare for even the smallest hike.


Our Camp Site
It looks sparse from above, but the camp site served its purpose. It gave us a place to eat, sleep and relax.


Chris and Molly Chris and Molly at the Lost Horse Mine.


Joshua Tree A photo of the desert near sunset with a Joshua Tree in the center.


Woody Climbing Rock
Woody was the only one who scrambled up the big boulder at our camp site. The rest of us just gave him assistance on how to climb up and get back down. I would have climbed up too but it was more difficult while holding a beer.

2 comments:

Karen said...

These are all some of the best photos you've ever taken! Joshua Tree looks great!

Homer Simpson said...

Thank you. The photos did come out well, which I credit my new camera for. It takes good photos. I wish I had it on the Whitney trip, despite its heavier weight and bigger size.