Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Roof Before A/C Installation

Future A/C
This is where my new air conditioner unit will sit, hopefully in one month, pending approval from the homeowners association. Today I was on the roof (an amazing feat, considering I don't like heights), and took some photos of where the AC will be. Then I started the approval process. I have to get the signatures of four adjacent homeowners. The first lady was sitting in the street watching her children play. She tired to ignore me, and seemed confused at what I was asking her. The second lady turns out is not the owner of the condo, her son is. The third neighbor wasn't home and I'm not sure about the fourth unit I tried. If I saw someone come to the door with a pad and pen I wouldn't answer the door. Most likely they are trying to sell the Union Tribune to make money for some organization that helps disadvantages teens. I have nothing against that, but lets just say I pay my fare share of taxes. Enough ramblings. Stay tuned for photos of my newly installed AC - in one month.

No comments: