Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Initiative Xander and Watchers Box Set

Signed Initiative Xander Four new Buffy The Vampire Slayer figures showed up on my doorstep this week. I had ordered a fifth, Demon Giles, but they must have been out - for the second time. The Signed Xander isn't too bad looking overall, however Xander has a strange look on his face. I received figure 202/500. The Watchers Box Set was one I ordered once before but to it was out of stock at Diamond Select Toys.
Watchers Guide Box Set
I was surprised these two limited edition figures didn't sell out, as they have been available for weeks. I guess there isn't as big of demand for BTVS figures. But luckily, there are more figures coming out next month (and beyond), including Kennedy and Kindra. Once again, wall space in this room is at a premium.

On an unrelated note, the homeowners association approved my air conditioner installation!

2 comments:

Karen said...

You post action figures the way I post beer!

Homer Simpson said...

And I don't always post all my action figures. What's funny is that when I check my sitemeter, most of the people who view my write-ups on the Buffy figures are from Europe.