Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Newcomers On Iron Mt.

Paula, Darin Jim and Joe
Another nice after-work hike up Iron Mountain, this time joined by Paula and Joe. Joe, with the orange hair, is going to climb Mt. Whitney with us this year. Paula has summited Mt. Whitney three times now, but she won't be with us this year. I asked her how she handled the altitude, and she said it just depends, sometimes she feels fine, other times not. With the first day of summer already almost here, there is plenty of daylight in the evening. I didn't get home until 8:30. I'll rest my legs tonight and then tomorrow at the gym I'll do some of the exercises my physical therapist showed me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a small tripod so that you can be in some of these pictures.

OB

Karen said...

You could go to Alaska where it's daylight all the time right now and there's good hiking.

Homer Simpson said...

I have enough pictures of myself on my blog.

I'd love to go to Alaska and hike.