Sunday, June 10, 2007

Close Call on the Freeway

So I'm driving home on the I-15, and then I look in my mirror and see a man tumbling down the road, with his motorcycle sliding behind him. Cars were slamming on their breaks everywhere and I'd be surprised if there wasn't a secondary accident as a result. I had seen the motorcycle coming up behind me. He must have clipped a car and lost control. I see these bikers all the time zipping up and down the freeway in between cars. If they want to endanger their lives then they should do their hot-dogging somewhere else. If I was just two seconds behind, I could have be involved. I looked up the CHP report on the accident on the Internet and it looks like everything has already been cleared up, so I assume the rider suffered no more than scrapes and perhaps a broken bone.

1 comment:

Karen said...

This weekend it seemed as if there were a lot more traffic accidents than usual. I guess it's the Del Mar Fair/Padres/Summer - too much going on and everyone is in a hurry.