Saturday, April 29, 2006

Too much meat.

Tonight I ate dinner at the Rei do Gado Brazilian Steakhouse in downtown San Diego and enjoyed every bite of it. We were there for two hours and I have never eaten so much meat, chicken and turkey in one sitting. They come to your table and carve the meat right onto your plate until you can eat no more, plus there is a salad bar full of vegetables, salads and other sides. I'll admit that some of the carvings were better than the others, but the best ones were wrapped in bacon or smothered in cheese. Add a few Brazilian beers and the evening was complete, even without a dessert. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone, but plan ahead like me and don't eat anything for at least eight hours before you show up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll show you too much meat!!