Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ford Car Show at Knott's

42 Ford Super Delux Now that I own a Ford I'm allowed to attend Ford car shows. The car show was at Knott's Berry Farm and there were all models and years of Fords from the Model T to T-Birds, and of course Mustangs galore. Pictured to the left is a 1942 Ford. How can you tell the year? Apparently displaying the year on a Carl's Jr. table marker was the thing to do.Pintos Live While we were heading towards the T-Birds, we got distracted by the Pintos. If you thought that all Pintos were in the junk yard you were wrong. They are alive and well here in Southern California. After a while viewing all these cars was like viewing paintings in a museum, they all start looking the same. I was interested in seeing how someone mounted their XM Radio receive to the dashboard, but only one car had one and it didn't help me decide. GT 500 I also wanted to see how people modified their Mustang, but I may just keep mine stock for now. After walking in the sun for hours, with a break to eat a filling fried chicken lunch, it was time to go home. As we drove south on the freeway, we saw many of the Fords heading home as well.

No comments: