Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Shredding the Day Away

So this is how I would spend my days if I didn't have to work. I cleaned out my filing cabinet and shredded tons of old papers. Yes, it needed to be done, and yes it was a raining day, but fun and excitement it lacked. I made a list of things to do tomorrow do I don't sit around the house again. However, the weekend and next week look better with a trip to a Ford auto show at Knott's Berry Farm and and a drive to Las Vegas in my new Mustang on Monday. Maybe next week I'll have time to do some touch-up painting and replace my bathroom sink and porch light. I should have taken three weeks off between jobs just so I could accomplish all I had planned to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enlarging the picture I do recognize the eyes and a bit of smile. It has been a long time. The car is super - a contrast to the hiking. Hope to see you again some day.