Sunday, January 09, 2005

Gloomy Day in San Diego

Gray Day in O.B.
Somehow I ended up in Ocean Beach this afternoon. The skies were gray, the ocean was choppy, and the only people around were a few brave surfers and some homeless people - you know, the usual. As I walked up Newport I noticed that the bars were empty. There were lots of cars parked on the street, but only a few people on the sidewalk. It was kind of strange. I was hungry, so I ended up getting a chicken quesadilla at Nico's - always a good choice. Back at home I can now watch football, still thinking about the game that the Chargers lost yesterday. How depressing was that?

BTY, this photo was taken using the camera in my new cell phone. I finally got a new phone, which is tiny compared to my old one. It has a ton of features, including voice activation, web access, e-mail, text messaging and so on. However, they all cost extra to use - they didn't tell me that in the store!

1 comment:

Karen said...

We say this every year but there's always the next season for the Chargers!