Wednesday, January 19, 2005

EuroTrip

Last night I watched the movie EuroTrip which I had recorded on my DVR from Cinamax. I don't remember this movie being released in the theatres, but it must have been. The only reason I watched it was because is co-starred Michelle Trachtenberg. Who is she? Well, Michelle Trachtenberg played Buffy's sister on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. As a bonus, she has the same birthday as me! EuroTrip can be classified as a "Teenage Sex Romp" B-movie. It was very funny and horribly bad at the same time, so keep that in mind if you watch it. It is rated 'R', but be warned. The movie contains almost as much D&A as T&A. The scene on the nude beach was hilarious because it was so true. Overall, I'd say EuroTrip is a fun movie to watch - more fun after a few shots of J.D.

No comments: