Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friend's House Rebuilt

I found a photo of the house before the fires. So here is the before-fire photo.


October 2007
I hope they don't mind me posting these pictures, but I just drove past my friend's house and snapped a photo of how it looks after being rebuilt. I don't have a before-fire photo (I do now - see above), just an after-fire photo, and finally almost one and a half years later, an after-rebuilt photo.


February 2009
They added about 1000 more square feet, and although I haven't had a chance to go inside, the house looks great from the outside. Very modern. However, I can think of much better ways to have your house remodeled. I'm happy they finally get to move back in to their own home and hope no more fires burn down any more house - ever.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Home at last! I'm happy for them.