Saturday, February 21, 2009

Short Weekend

After enjoying a four-day weekend last week, it seems that this weekend is going by so fast. So far I have accomplished everything I had planned, which was to return a pair of pants at Nordstroms. Yes, I know, not very lofty goals, but then anything else productive I do makes the weekend even that much better. On Friday I left work and went for a very aggressive bike ride. I was trying to burn of some steam after having my intelligence insulted at work in an e-mail by a manager of a company that does work for my company. The bike ride helped, as did a good night's sleep, but I still feel kind of angry. After a huge lunch, a nap and a work-out at the gym, I'm already winding down my Saturday. I just found out about a big bike race in town tomorrow, which starts not far from my house. I have some friends going so I might join them. I don't know how crowded it will be, as this is the staring point for the last leg of the race and there are all sorts of festivities planned. I'll see how I feel in the morning and then decide on what to do.

No comments: