Sunday, February 15, 2009

Driving around Town

After going to the gym this morning, which I did after booking a flight to and a hotel at Buenos Aires, I drove around town taking photos of three buildings for my Facebook albums and groups. First stop was the Riviera Supper Club. Yes, it was a long ways to drive for a few photos, but I had no other plans for the day. After that I headed back to Poway to photograph Meadowbrook Middle School and Painted Rock Elementry School. I had not see Meadowbrook in a long time and it looks like they are doing some major remodelling after all these years. Painted Rock has not changed much at all. A new building where the bike racks used to be, but otherwise it was the same school I remember. It looks as if they have not re-paved the teacher's parking lot in 20 years. It was in very bad shape. On the way home, I stopped at Bev'n'more to buy some strong ale beers, including Racer 5.

2 comments:

Karen said...

No Fake Lake Baby photos?

Homer Simpson said...

It is funny, the bank, Pacific Trust Bank is next to Fake Lake, but I did not have my camera on Friday.