Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My First Christmas Present...

Actions Figures

... to myself have arrived. I was expecting a package to arrive soon, but when the doorbell rang at 8PM last night, I wasn't prepared to see a box on my doorstep. I guess the UPS delivery person was running late. Luckily I was home, because otherwise the package could have gotten wet in the rain.

Cinequest was having a sale, so I bought five action figures, the four pictured here plus a Willow ornament, which has no place to hang since I didn't put up my Christmas tree.

The next package I'm expecting is a They Might be Giants gift set, which includes all three of their "Children's" albums, a DVD, XL T-shirt and some stickers. I have one of the CDs, but not "Here Come the ABCs" and "Here Come the 123s".

After Christmas I plan to buy a Blu Ray DVD player, a new stereo with 7.1 sound and new speakers to match. Also, a sound card for my computer and once again speakers (only 5.1) to match.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Blue Ray! I may need to go to Costco with you and get one too.

Homer Simpson said...

I'm not sure I'll buy it at Costco, they don't offer much of a choice.

I just realized I got one more action figure, a Belthazor from Charmed. I didn't buy this figure before because it was from an episode before I started watching the show, but I decided to buy it to complete my Charmed collection.