Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Photos from The Big Easy

Algiers BridgeI was hoping to get a photo of a nice ship, or even a barge floating down the Mississippi, but this photo of the Algiers Bridge is nice, and there is a ship near the shore.


Me and a Statue
There were many statues around New Orleans that made for good photo opportunities. Here I'm centered between a statue and a Christmas display.


Red Streetcar
I don't think this streetcar was named Desire, or even Marge, but it made for a good photo. Like I said, next time I'm in New Orleans, I'll ride one of these just for the fun of it.


Lafitte's Blacksmith Bar
On Sunday we walked further down Bourbon Street so I could see the oldest bar in town. It wasn't very busy at this time, but there was a strange man inside that kept staring at me. No, not the person to the left, that is my brother, and of course, his wife on the right. Somehow we didn't get a group photo of all three of us, but there are enough photos of me in New Orleans. It is hard to tell, but this building is leaning in all directions and the roof is sagging. I didn't get a drink, but I did walk in the bar and it looked like a fine bar on the inside.

No comments: