Saturday, December 20, 2008

How did Christmas seek up upon me?

With all my traveling in the past month, somehow Christmas is in five days! I had planned to put up my decorations. I even bought a string of LED lights at Costco. I guess I could hang them up, but I don't think I'll put up my tree with the Star Trek ornaments. I have been doing some "miscellaneous" house cleaning this morning, with Christmas music playing in the background to help put me in the Christmas spirit. Once my laundry is done, I'm going to brave a few malls to buy some gifts and other non-season items, such as a new coffee maker for work. The one we have been using isn't working too well, so I need to buy a cheap one and then take collections at work to help pay for it. Then I'll come home and rest for the big party I'm going to tonight. This party is always fun, and sometimes lasts into the wee hours of the night. There are friends I sometimes only see once a year at the party, so that's always nice. Tomorrow I'll watch football and try to get to the gym to work off the calories I put on in New Orleans. Go Chargers!

No comments: