Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good Time at the Party

As a bonus, I won second prize in the raffle, a Jack Daniels gift pack. How appropriate! To get tickets for the raffle, you get one for doing a shot, and one for dancing per song. This is the hosts way of encouraging the party-goers to have more fun. I also participated in the pool tournament, but my team lost in the first round. The host, once again trying to make the game more fun, creates a team by paring a man and woman who are not a couple. I can't blame my partner for loosing, everybody was playing badly and the game took forever. I did wake up by 10, in time to watch the Chargers play and win! Where was this team all season? Why did they wait until week 16 to play like the talented team they are? So now root for Buffalo to beat the Broncos, which for some reason is not being broadcast on Time Warner Cable :-(

Follow-up: Broncos lost, so if the Chargers win against them, in San Diego, next week, we are in the playoffs with a 8-8 record!

No comments: