Sunday, October 21, 2007

UCLA Defeats Cal

Aiming for the HoleI saw people playing cornhole too, so I can verify it is a real game. I guess they have nothing better to do in the mid-west.

Kickoff was at 12:30, so the day started early for me at 5:50 AM. I drove up with a friend and the rest of the group left from a hotel up in the O.C. Our aim was to get to the Rose Bowl by 9:30. What was amazing was as I was driving slowly through the nice neighborhood of Pasadena, the other other group was in the SUV next to me. Talk about good timing! We even stopped once for a bathroom/Starbucks break on the way up.


Touchdown Pass
The game was very exciting, with the score being close most of the time. Near the end of the game it looked like the California Golden Bears might win, but then the Bruins scored a touchdown, as can be see in the photo, and then scored another one off an interception, or something like that. So the majority of the 83,000+ fans in attendance left very happy. With that many people, it took some time before traffic started moving out of the parking lot. Once we hit the 210, it was standard slow LA traffic. I didn't get home until 8:30, but I must say, it was a very fun-fill Saturday from start to finish.

No comments: