Tuesday, October 30, 2007

After The Fire Stone Brew

Stone Brew Brunch
A small group of us got together at the Stone Brewery on Sunday to let off a little steam after a tough week of fires and evacuations. As you can see, were are all as happy as can be in the well-lit dinning room. We got our waitress to ask the cook if he could make the Macaroni and Cheese, as it was not on the Sunday brunch menu. She was successful and the food and beer were excellent.

Cheers
Stone Smoked Porter is always a good choice. Two of these plus the Macaroni put me to sleep afterwards for a good two hour nap. I was up until midnight on Sunday.


I don't even remember this photo being taken! It had been a stressful week, and I'm still getting over a cold or some reaction to all the smoke in the air.

I did enjoy having house guests the past few days. It made the weekend more fun and I needed a break in my normal routine, also known as a "rut".

1 comment:

Karen said...

I wish they had beer mac n'cheese on the cruise ship!