Monday, October 15, 2007

Mustang Show at Seaport Village 2007

So Many Choices

Nice Blue Color

More Classics

Yesterday morning I attended a Mustang show down at Seaport Village with my brother and his wife. It turned out to be a nice sunny day for car viewing. I took mostly pictures of the classic Mustangs, but there were plenty of 2005-2007 models on display as well. I'm still thinking of suppin' up my '06 GT, but my first step is to get that small, $1000 "scuff" repaired. We followed the show with a Greek lunch, so we could compare it to the authentic Greek food that we will be eating in Greece next month. The plate was expensive but the meat as really tender and full of flavor. The afternoon was complete with a Chargers win and a trip to the gym.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Those are some very kool cars!!! I love shows like that. One day soon I will own a classic. I just want a larger garage so I can store it in. Looks like a awsome day for it to.

Anonymous said...

Why is it that I never see you taking pictures of me and then they just appear on your blog?

OB