Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Padres Vs. Arizona

Padre/Petco Mascots

Yesterday was my day to see the Padres at Petco park sitting in my company's season ticket area. My sister got to enjoy these second row seats this year (last year they were front row - but these seats had more leg room). The game was exciting up until the seventh inning. We left in the 8th and missed Trever Time in the ninth. At least the Padres won and gained a game on the Diamondbacks.

Waiting with beer


That's my beer she's holding while waiting for the camera man to move. At one point during the game as I leaned over to get in view of the camera and I spilled the remnants of my beer! How could I?

A trip on the Trolley with a grand tour of downtown and a stop at Trophys before the game made for a complete evening.

Now I'm ready for my four day weekend, which will take place in Mexico! So beer drinking beat hiking for the Labor Day weekend. Maybe we'll go on a hike and bring beer with us!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Spilling your beer while looking at your next beer! How often does that happen?