Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Larry The Cable Guy's Christmas Spectacular

I had never seen or heard of Larry The Cable Guy, but now I have, plus I've seen one half of his Christmas Spectacular. We got free tickets to see the filming of this show at The Palms today. I must say, the show was not that funny. It was interesting to see how it was produced, with a few re-takes and stuff, but we left before it was over. I thought the ushers were going to force us to stay seated, but they let us out of the theater. The show started off with two live songs by Kid Rock, and that was the best part, with four women dancing on "North" poles - Vegas style. I don't know what network the show will be shown on, as there was lots of swearing, but they kept talking about cutting to commercial breaks. I'll have to wait until December to find out, and see if I can see myself on TV.

No comments: