Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Vote for Taylor Hicks!

What's this? I have a blog post related to American Idol - a show on Fox? I actually just voted for my favorite, my first time voting ever for a contestant. I got through once out of 20 or so tries. Why do I like Taylor Hicks? Just look at his hair. It is gray, like mine. Plus, his dancing moves make bad dancers like me look cool. I can now go out onto the dance floor, with my gray hair and awkward steps and feel good about myself. Well, I might be exaggerating a little, but still, you got to admire the guy. I think Katharine McPhee has the best voice, but could be better with some singing lessons. As for Elliot Yamin, I believe he will get the lowest number of votes this week. But, who know. So vote for your favorite now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soul Patrol Baby!!! Taylor is and has been my pick from the begining. I agree he makes us men who can't dance very well look good!

Homer Simpson said...

Just as I predicted, thanks to the five votes I dialed in for Taylor Hicks.