Sunday, May 07, 2006

New Toaster Oven

How dumb am I? I wake up this morning and defrost two frozen waffles, yes, a wonderful breakfast, while drinking a cup of coffee. Then I place the waffles in my toaster oven, completely forgetting that it is broken and I had planned to buy a new one today. I placed the waffles back in the freezer for anther day and looked around for something I could eat untoasted. I ended up eating a raw pop-tart and a small breakfast bar.

Then I drove to Sears to look at clothes and toaster ovens. Once again, after looking at all the shirts at Sears, I decided I didn't like any of them and proceeded upstairs to the small appliances section. I was going to buy a Black and Decker oven, but I saw this Eruo Pro that had everything I wanted. It was slightly larger than mine which will be good for cooking small piazzas, plus it has two shelves and a crumb plate on the bottom. It felt well made and only cost $35. I have yet to try it, but it sure looks nice (although the black finish doesn't match all the white appliances in my kitchen).

2 comments:

Sandi said...

You got a great deal! I just saw this same oven at Macy's on sale for $49 bucks!

Homer Simpson said...

There is another oven that looks just like mine except it is also a convection oven and costs more. I'm still learning how to use me new toaster oven - I keep burning my food!