Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dawn and Glory plus more Faith Deluxe

Bad Girls Faith I don't normally buy "2-packs", but I really wanted these Dawn and Glory figures from Buffy Series VII. Poor Dawn. She is forever trapped with Glory in this plastic case, and her "sister" Buffy can't save her.The Gift: Dawn and Glory
I ordered Bad Girls Faith last year but they must have been temporarily out. I believe these two Faith figures completes my collection of the Buffy and Faith Deluxe Series I. The next Deluxe series, Angel and Spike, will be out sometime this summer.

Graduation Day Faith The rest of the Buffy/Dawn figures will also be available soon. There are another eight or so figures in that line, including a Joyce Summers as part of the Summers Family Album. Good times lay ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These action figures are making me hottttt! Do they come in life size versions? If so, can you tell me how to get some?