Thursday, March 13, 2008

On Vacation

I'm off work for five days! Tomorrow evening I fly to Phoenix with five other people. We will be joined in Arizona by people from Denver, Sacramento, Hemet and Las Vegas. It's going to be a party in Tempe once all us 'old' guys hit the college bars near ASU. I won't have Internet access, but I might upload some cell phone photos during the trip. The only downside I see this year is they are predicting rain and cold weather on Sunday. I don't want to spend time in the desert just to wear a jacket! At least we won't get so hot sitting in the baseball stadium stands. We, thanks to Steve, always get good, meaning seats close to the field at these games. However, these seats are never in the shade. A hat and good sunglasses are a necessity every year.

2 comments:

Bonnie Martin said...

Vacation is my favorite thing! Getting a break from real life (work and responsibility) is the best feeling.

Karen said...

Have fun!