Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bike Ride and First Class

An Intersection
I felt like I needed to get caught up on my exercise after a week of slacking off (except of the hike). I rode my bike 12 miles on mostly flat road. Along the stretch of Kearney Villa Road, I must have been passed by 50 bicyclists and they were all traveling twice my pace. Of course, they all had fancy racing bikes and I have a kludgy hybrid, which is good for neither street or mountain biking, but still gets me around. The photo is of the intersection where I stopped to stretch my legs. It has no particular meaning.

My upgrade request was granted, so on the LA to Miami flight tomorrow, I will be sitting in the first row of first class! Traveling in style, I'll be.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations on getting the upgrade! Now you're a AA person for life since you're going to get stuck in the cycle of upgrade life.