Friday, March 07, 2008

After Work Bike Ride

I just couldn't get going today at work. I wanted to write a test plan, and I spent most of the day staring at my computer screen with writers block. So when 2:30 finally arrived, I ditched work so I could get home in time for a bike ride. I took my standard Saturday morning, 8 mile ride, and I feel much better. The only part of the bike ride I didn't like was the path took me past the scene of a head-on car accident that happened last Friday, so I was constantly look back as I approached every intersection. With daylight savings time starting this Sunday, it will stay light later, providing more opportunities for after-work bike rides and even hikes! I'm also counting down the days to my annual trip to Arizona to watch Spring Training baseball. In exactly one week I'll be a the airport getting ready to board the Southwest plane, that has hopefully been inspected for safety.

1 comment:

Bonnie Martin said...

I hope so too!