Thursday, March 20, 2008

More Arizona 2008 Photos

Not Sure Who's Pitching
Looking at the photos I took, I realized I really didn't take very many. I guess after all these years (since 1993 minus three missed trips), I have run out new scenery to photograph.




This photo was taken near the start of the trail up Camelback Mountain. There is a photo of Mike Steve and I at the top, but Mark did make it. After we started heading back down, we ran into him and he was only about five minutes from the peak. I don't have a copy of the group photo at the top, yet.



Smoking is Bad
I hope the smokers in this photograph don't mind me posting it. The picture was taken outside The Library. Last year we had more fun there. This year we didn't get to see the waitresses dance, but we each got one free appetizer with our baseball ticket stub, two days in a row!



Camelback trail near the top
It is funny. Near the top of Camelback, the "trail" is hard to find. It is easy to make wrong turns and end up backtracking or climbing on precious rocks. But on the way down, the trail is easier to see and you say to yourself, "That would have been a much easier path to take.".

1 comment:

Karen said...

I totally understand about running out of new things to take photos of!