Saturday, May 05, 2007

Fifth of May

Beer I could go out and drink Mexican beer any day of the week, so I'm happy just to stay home and drink a few brewskies. And after a 45 minute bike ride this morning and a weight-lifting workout this afternoon, I deserve a beer. Between less beer drinking and more exercising, I've lost weight and now all my pants are too loose around the waist. So today I ended up at Nordstoms and found the hard-to-find size of 34x36. I don't buy much at Nordstoms, as they tend to be more expensive, but they do have really good service and their salespeople are all very helpful and friendly. Add a pack of socks at Sears and a shirt at Mervyn's and I've bought more new clothes in one day than I have all year. A new pair of shoes will complete my shopping spree if I can find the ones I want on sale tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's not even safe to go out drinking on Cinco de Mayo because of all the party drinkers are out driving on the road later on. Beer at home is good.

Nordstrom is good too.