Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Women Need to Try This


Inspired by the web site Spamusement that I posted about below, I gave my best effort to draw a cartoon based on an actual subject line from a spam e-mail that I received. As I expected, it is not easy to think of something funny to draw, not to mention that I can't draw people, especially women. I drew this picture using Microsoft Paint, and didn't try really hard to make it realistic. I need to thank Sarah Michelle Gellar for providing the inspirational photo I used as an example. My crude drawing is not unlike the one that Giles drew on the episode Hush, except there he made Buffy look fat. I went with the skinny body, big hands look. Once again, this picture was not drawn by a 5 year old. With time I believe I will improve.

No comments: