Saturday, October 02, 2004

Hot Or Not

Yes, I have submitted my photo to the famous web site "Hot or Not". So far the results don't look good. If they don't improve, I'll submit a different, better picture. Click here to rate me, and please, be nice. I was rating pictures of women between the ages of 33 and 40, and most of the pictures did not do the women any justice. I gave lots of 3's and 4's, and was surprised that their average vote was 6 and 7! I guess I'm just too picky. The photo I used was the same one I use for my blog. I hope the Simpsons action figures in the background didn't hurt my image.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Only post on that site if you're up for the brutality of others. Remember, they're all looking for hot 23 year old actor/models. And if you're out giving 3's and 4's, well those same people are probably giving back what they received!

Homer Simpson said...

I understand the 3's and 4's, but I've been getting some 1's and 2's! That is just mean. However, my score is currently around 8, so I can't complain. I put my photo there just for fun, so I'm not going to drift into a hole of dark depression if I don't score well.

Karen said...

Well you have to remember that if a young teen is rating you, your picture might look like their Dad, hence the 1 or 2!