Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Washers and Mundaneness

On Sunday my not-so-old washer finally gave up. It started having problems a year after I bought it - right after the limited warranty expired. For six years it limped along until my washer decided to wash no more. Luckily, it failed during the final rinse, so I wasn't left with soapy clothes. So after watching the Chargers lose, I went shopping for a new washer and ended up buying a front-loading LG Electronics model at Best Buy. I wish I had bought a front-loading washer originally, but they are almost twice as expensive as regular, top-loading washers. However, they are more efficient in both electricity and water usage, plus they get your clothes cleaner with less wear and tear. I'm doing my first load now, as you, the whole world, can see in the photo.

No comments: