Monday, October 11, 2004

Cross-Linking with Spamusement

I have been checking the site Spamusement often because a new cartoon is added daily. Today I noticed that the site has a list of referring web sites and my blog was listed! After returning to the site several times, I realized that this list is updated dynamically as people visit the site. My blog was not listed when I entered the site from another web page. However, my blog must have been listed there a while because several people read my blog today, and according to sitemeter, spamusement was the referring page. Both visitors spent almost two minutes reading my blog, which is more time than most people linger. I did a Google search on "spamusement" and found hundreds of references to that site. No wonder the author is asking for donations - he could get rich. Isn't the internet an amazing place?

1 comment:

Karen said...

I went there and sure enough, your're still listed on Spamusement. Blog on birthday boy!